In 2015, all 193 United Nations member countries signed on to 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to “create the future we want in 2030.”
SDGs & Her is an online competition for
women-led micro and small enterprises to showcase how they are supporting the SDGs through their business operations.
Winners will receive leadership training, mentoring and will be flown to Washington DC, for an event at the World Bank Group-IMF Spring Meetings in April 2020, where they will showcase their achievements.
To be eligible you must:
- be a woman owner of a business that has been in operation for at least 3 years
- own a micro-enterprise, with at least 1 and no more than 9 employees
- have a loan eligibility of under USD $10,000 or annual sales of under USD $100,000
- own a small-enterprise, with at least 10 and no more than 49 employees
- have a loan eligibility of under USD $100,000 or annual sales of under USD $3,000,000
If you participated in the 2019 season of the SDGs&Her competition, then you may use the same user name and password. If you have forgotten your password or need to reset your password, please do so on the homepage.
The deadline for the competition will close on January 10, 2020.
For more information about the 2020 competition please visit our website