Application Deadline: April 1st, 2020
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania
Scholarship to be taken at the University of Pennsylvania
Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarship
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Not stated
Subject Eligibility: Masters field related to Education
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The Scholarship is for low and middle-income countries
The Graduate School of Education wishes to announce the call for application for the International Educational Development Masters of Science in Education Scholarship for International students to be taken at the University of Pennsylvania for the 2020 academic session.
The International Educational Development master’s program prepares students with outstanding skills for working in the field of education in developing and marginalized contexts globally.
The key focus of the scholarship program is on the low and middle-income countries that focus not only on education but also on the interplay of politics, economics, and culture.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the International Students Scholarship at the University of Pennsylvania, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants for the scholarship must be students from low and middle-income countries applying for a master’s study program at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Applicants must have obtained a relevant bachelor’s degree from recognized universities with good grades.
- Applicants must possess academic credentials required for admission into the University of Pennsylvania.
- Applicants for the scholarship must possess great leadership skills
- Applicants for the scholarship offer must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the University of Pennsylvania and must be worthy ambassadors of the university.
Application Procedure for the International Students Scholarship at University of Pennsylvania, 2020
Applicants are to visit the official application webpage for more details on how to apply. Applicants are to apply for admission first into the masters of Science in Education program at the Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania.