Country: UK City: Oxford
Funded International postgraduate scholarships are available at Oxford Brookes University 2020. It is a public university in Oxford, England. It has been named as one of the top 50 young (under 50 years old) universities in the world by the QS World University Rankings 2018 – and is the only UK university to make the list. The university is divided into four faculties, Business, Health and Life Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, and Technology, Design, and Environment.
Moreover, Oxford Brookes University provides a range of scholarships for international students. These scholarships are based on several factors including academic merit, need basis as well as athletic skills. However, for the September 2020 entry, the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at Oxford Brookes University offers the de Rohan Scholarships to full-time international students for the following programs:
- MA in:
- Creative Writing
The award is for £7,000 per annum for full-time students. The full-time award is open to international students.
Applications will only be accepted from students who have already been made a conditional or unconditional offer by Oxford Brookes University.
Conditions and Eligibility
- Oxford Brookes University must offer applicants a place in a master’s Cours i.e. a course leading to an MA or MA by Research in the subjects listed above. You must be a new master’s student starting your course in September 2020.
- This scholarship scheme is open to International students but international students studying on a full-time Masters course starting in September 2020.
- Similarly, you should have, or expect to obtain, a good honors degree or equivalent from a recognized institution of higher education, or have experience which demonstrates appropriate knowledge and skills at honors degree standard.
- Further, the scholarship is only open to students undertaking a Master’s degree for the first time. Students who have previously studied a Master’s degree will not be eligible.
- Candidates receiving awards from other sources of funding which cover all their tuition fees will not be eligible for a de RohanTaught Postgraduate Scholarship; eligibility is not affected by funding covering maintenance costs.
How To Apply for Oxford Brookes International Scholarships?
de Rohan scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the suitability of candidates for their chosen courses in terms of how the course builds on previous education as well as experience and relates to career ambitions/personal development.
To apply for the scholarship, at first, you must meet all the eligibility requirements. Then you may apply for the scholarship by filling up the application form. However, applicants not holding a place of an offer in the university are ineligible to apply for the scholarship.
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of the personal statement. You should clearly explain why you are following the MA course; what you hope to contribute to the course and the discipline; and what you hope achieving the MA will contribute to your career and/or personal development.
You may send the application form via email or through postmarked at the address:
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences,
Oxford Brookes University
Room G3.22, Tonge Building
Gipsy Lane, Oxford
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||21 June 2020|
|Open to||All Nationalities|
|Organizer||Oxford Brookes University|
|Contact the email@example.com|