Deadline: February 14, 2020
Applications are open for the Eisenhower Global Scholars Program 2020/2021. The Eisenhower Global Scholars Program will send four outstanding American university graduates abroad for the 2020-2021 academic year to prestigious universities in Europe for intensive study and hands-on work experience in two major areas:
- Master of Public Policy degree from the Blavatnik School of Government at the University of Oxford for internationally-minded students focused on public service and effective governance.
- Master in International Relations degree at the School of Global and Public Affairs at IE University in Madrid for students focused on the global economy, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Each Eisenhower Scholar will spend a full academic year of postgraduate study leading to a Master’s Degree at either the University of Oxford or IE University in Madrid. All courses are offered in English. During their academic year of study, or after the school year is completed, the Scholars will travel for two weeks to a few cities in Europe to meet with Eisenhower Fellows. Eisenhower Scholars will experience the lifelong connection to a network of like-minded leaders. The Scholars will be offered optional summer internships in collaboration with the EF Global Network.
- Open to only U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents, currently residing in the U.S.
- Applicants must have graduated from a four-year American university with a 3.7 Grade Point Average (out of 4.0),
- Candidates will be between 20 and 30 years old
- Have a track record of achievement, including a strong academic undergraduate record and community involvement
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- A concrete project proposal that this international post-graduate study will advance
Click here to download the application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit Eisenhower Global Scholars Program.