Country: Singapore City: Tuas
Deadline: 07 February 2020
Chemical Technician Jobs at Merck & Co in Singapore. Merck invites an adept chemical technician to joint the Manufacturing & Supply Division. The duty station of Chemical Technician will be in Manufacturing Division Tuas, Singapore.
The incumbent will jointly the Manufacturing Operations team that works in the manufacturing plants with a “Safety First, Quality Always” mindset striving for continuous improvement.
In particular, the position of Chemical Technician will do the following jobs in the Merck office in Singapore
- Operate the different streams of the plant for their specific processes.
- Comply with safety and Quality policies and defined procedures as well as meeting production targets/schedules.
- Operate production machines to achieve utilization and quality targets and also do product sampling.
- Perform cleaning on production machines as well as do simple preventive maintenance.
- Furthermore, maintain good housekeeping in the production area.
This position is open to candidates without experience in the pharmaceutical industry. But the candidate must have NITEC, Higher NITEC in Chemical Process Technology, Biotechnology, or Diploma in any related fields.
- Work location is Tuas (Shuttle bus service available)
- 12-hours rotating shift (day/night)
- Cleanroom environment with full gowning
- 2 years contract
Merck & Co., Inc., d.b.a. Merck Sharp & Dohme (MSD) outside the United States and Canada, is an American multinational pharmaceutical company and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. In addition to that, it is the world’s seventh-largest pharmaceutical company by market capitalization and revenue. Merck is incorporated in New Jersey. This firm is famous as “MSD” in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America & Asia Pacific.
|Type of Opportunity||General Job|
|Deadline||07 February 2020|
|Company Name||Merck & Co|