Deadline: January 31, 2020
Are you an MSc or PhD student enrolled in a Kenyan University and specializing in data visualization or the analysis of large data sets? Do you have a passion for applying science and technology to solve fundamental development challenges? Are you looking for an opportunity to collaborate with leading researchers dedicated to safe drinking water and better sanitation in Africa?
If you answered yes to all of the above, apply now for a three-month research fellowship with the Aquaya Institute that will begin in spring 2020. Fellows will be based in Aquaya’s Nairobi office and must be available to work full-time.
Aquaya is a non-profit research organization dedicated to safe, equitable, and sustainable water and sanitation in developing countries. Their mission is to improve public health by reducing the burden of waterborne diseases.
Fellows will receive the following support:
- Full coverage of travel expenses (including a one-round trip to Nairobi and all research-related travel)
- A stipend for lodging and additional living expenses.
- Applicant should be an MSc or PhD student enrolled in a Kenyan University
- Be specializing in data visualization or the analysis of large data sets
- Have a passion for applying science and technology to solve fundamental development challenges
To apply, fill out the application form and email your resume to [email protected] with the Subject line: “Fellowship Application for <your name>”. Your application is not complete until you have completed both of these steps.
Short-listed candidates will be asked to submit letters of reference and transcripts.
For more information, visit AquayaLEARN WASH Fellowship.