Paid Country: USA City: California Source
Samsung Research America (SRA) invites talented and hard-working Ph.D. students to apply for the Samsung AI Deep Learning Internship program in the United States.
The incumbent will join the Samsung AI Ads team. Moreover, the intern will have an exciting and unique opportunity to involve in envisioning, prototyping and implementing cutting-edge products with a growing team. In addition to that, the intern will also have to implement and research production-level deep learning solutions.
The appointee of Samsung AI Deep Learning Internship Program will perform the following tasks in Mobile Platform Solution lab in the United States
- Exploring cutting-edge technologies for Samsung products.
- Designing as well as developing machine learning algorithms for real-world products.
- Similarly, designing experiments, performing evaluations, and also applying enhancements to Samsung products.
- Creating quick prototypes and proofs-of-concept.
- Furthermore, publishing research results in top venues and file patents.
Candidates must have the following qualifications in order to get placement in this Samsung AI Deep Learning Internship Program in the United States
- Ph.D. students in Computer Science or relevant fields with a solid theoretical background in deep/machine learning.
- In addition to that, hands-on experience of using deep/machine learning algorithms.
- Proficiency in data structures, algorithms and deep learning libraries (e.g., TensorFlow, Keras, etc.).
- Strong programming skills with Python as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Furthermore, evidence of publications in relevant top venues (e.g., KDD, NIPS, ICML, AAAI, IJCAI, ICDM, ACL, etc.).
- Basic knowledge about Amazon Web Services.
- Similarly, basic knowledge of big data tools and data pipelines.
Basic knowledge about RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
Follow the official link for more information.
Samsung is a South Korean multinational conglomerate headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous affiliated businesses, most of them united under the Samsung brand, and is the largest South Korean chaebol. Samsung Research America (SRA) plays a pivotal role in developing the next generation of discovery in software, user experience, and services for future products that can enrich life.
|Type of Opportunity||Internships|
|Deadline||31 January 2020|